Saturday, March 20, 2010

Penguin Play Awards 2010!

Hey, It's Rico1206! Guess what? It's the PenguinPlay Awards. Sorry for the late post, had to renew my membership for the backstage...Anyhow....They've extended it this year to the Dock, Ski Hill and Pizza Parlor. And non-members get a free item! It's at the dock. It's a press hat! Also, the PPA's are here til' the 31st.
I know, Rico1206 doesn't understand the word "free".

At the Plaza,yuo can vote from the selection of plays...winners announced the 3oth! (Nominees: Squidzoid Vs. Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal, Ruby and the Ruby, Quest for the Golden Puffle, Fairy Fables and Underwater Adventure.)
Yes, Rico1206 is honored to be on the red carpet. He doesn't get anything about it.


Here's the stage room, where on the big screen you can see clips of what each play is about. With the new one: Underwater Adventure!

Rico1206, How many times have I told you they're the PenguinPlay Awards, not the Best Site Awards. Ugh, learning is hard for him...
Here's the backstage room. I'll get to the free items in a sec. This is members' only room.... So members, you get goodness...





First item from last year, a Penguin Play Award...




And the second was the Video Camera. (Special action I think)




And Aunt Arctic and Cadence can both be found in the Stage or Backstage...I'll put the widget trackers up ASAP!!! As you can see, here are photos I took of AA. No one has found Cadence yet, she might be here later....
Aunt Arctic, Sled-Stage....
Membership renewed!
Aunt Arctic, Tundra stage. I was a non member when I found her on this server....

So, that's it for now! Follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/Rico1206 for instant updates of Cadence and Aunt Arctic....



See ya!
~Rico1206...


No comments:

Post a Comment