Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Club Penguin: Rockhopper Visits Ice Cold.

Hey,it's Rico1206!Remember last night after I finished taking that photo of Rockhopper's items?

Remember how I said Rockhopper visited ice cold for one minute and left?Well he came back!And we a "grand" time as Rockhoppper says. Here are some pictures I took from this time:



Rockhopper and I race close by through the docks to plaza, leaving the others in the dust.



Rockhopper arrives at the Plaza. I took a photo of his playercard.


We arrive at the Mine to hunt for Yarr. I am next to him,by the way. (He's dancingalthough it looks like he's sitting.)



So that's all for now.We had a grand time. He replied to me some of the time. But, glad Isaw him.That was the first time he's ever came to server I was on.

Have you found Rockhopper?

See ya!
(Click the photos to see larger image!)

~Rico1206!




No comments:

Post a Comment